Losing weight is a hard challenge for everyone.
There are many tips everywhere promising a quick and effective way of getting a more slim and firm body. Here are 3 simple steps to easy weight loss!
1. Reduce fast acting carbohydrates
By removing these from your diet you will feel fuller longer and have a lower chance of becoming a diabetic.
These carbohydrates cause insulin levels to spike and raise your blood sugar.
- Replace rice and pasta in soups with barley and dried pulses like lentils, split peas, kidney beans, borlotti beans, haricot beans, lima beans or cannellini beans
- Choose grain bread products with higher fibre content
- Make a barley risotto, a lovely nutty flavour and add your favourite veggies like mushrooms and asparagus, some lean cooked chicken or prawns
2. Eat food with a lower GI
Food that has a lower GI will keep you satisfied longer as it takes your body longer to break it down.
Most calorie counters have a Gl list included and lots of supermarket products like yoghurt have a GI listed on the packaging.
3. Use less salt and more herbs and spices
Using less salt will lower your blood pressure and stop you from reaching for unsuitable fizzy drinks, sodas and cordials.
Add flavor to food by using herbs and spices to make your taste buds zing.
If you add chili to meals it can increase your metabolism that aids in weight loss.
So face that challenge of losing weight with a powerful ammunition on your arsenal, these 3 simple steps to easy weight loss! Share this useful tip every time.