Nutritional components are present in cinnamon - Antioxidants, fiber, iron and magnesium.
Containing high fiber and calcium, cinnamon may help prevent lots of chronic disease and improves colon health. Its antioxidants also help with balancing the blood sugar and are good for diabetic people.
On a lighter note, cinnamon can complement both sweet and salty treats and drinks. It can also be used as a beauty product by mixing some other natural herbs with it.
What is called genius is the abundance of life and health.
~Henry David Thoreau
Fascinating? There are a lot more to know about its benefits and uses.
- Blood Sugar
- Cinnamon is known for being anti-diabetic. It is one of the best foods for diabetics. It has the power to lower blood sugar levels and improve the sensitivity to the hormone insulin that helps to deliver sugar from the bloodstream to the tissues to keep blood sugar levels balanced.
- Infections and Viruses
- Naturally, cinnamon contains antimicrobial, antibiotic, antifungal and antiviral properties.
Also, essential oils that came from cinnamon has powerful compound for boosting the immune system. Its oil can act as an antibacterial that prevent infections and viruses like common colds and pneumonia to spread throughout the body.
- Skin Health
- Due to its antibiotic and antimicrobial properties, cinnamon can protect the skin from irritation, rashes and allergic reactions.
Cinnamon is also beneficial to treating and preventing acne. Mix it with honey and directly put it on your face for best results.
- Oral Hygiene
- Cinnamon can contribute to keeping your oral hygiene healthy and prevent it from developing bacteria that causes bad breath and tooth decay. Antibacterial properties from its oil can be naturally used to fight bad bacteria in the mouth as it acts as a natural mouthwash.
- Brain Function
- Antioxidants that are present in cinnamon can help to boost the brain function and protect it from possible development of neurological disorders!
Our Joint Health Jelly is produced with a unique blend naturally extracted TCM herbs, supplementing the clinically proven dose for effective joint pain relief with anti-inflammatory properties. Some of our key ingredients include Glucosamine, Chondroitin, Barley and Cinnamon! Buy it on sale today!